*** For all registration queries please contact Brianna Hunt. Email: email@example.com or Phone: 1-844-816-1739 ***
Registration is open!
Authors have received their paper acceptance emails in late January. Authors who have not registered by February 28, 2019 or papers exceeding the (6+n) page limit (excluding accepted RA-L papers with ICRA option, TRO, and RAM papers) in the final submitted paper version, will have their paper removed from the program and the proceedings.
Please read all the information below first.
|Early-bird registration deadline:||February 28, 2019|
|Standard registration deadline:||April 30, 2019|
|Onsite registration:||May 20-24, 2019 (unless the event is sold out)|
Closing of early and standard registrations (online) are 23:59:00 EST.
How to Register
Registration can be submitted by completing the online form. Registration must be completed and payment received by February 28, 2019 to incur the early bird rates. After this date, the rates will increase as per the table below.
All fees are quoted in Canadian dollars. Fees are tax-exempt.
Conference Registration (May 20-22, 2019)
|Category||Early Bird||Standard||Onsite||Breaks + Lunches||Social Events||Electronic Proceedings||Paper Uploads|
|IEEE Life Member||Free||Free||Free||*||*||*||2|
|IEEE Member||CAD 1,000||CAD 1,200||CAD 1,400||*||*||*||2|
|IEEE Student Member||CAD 600||CAD 700||CAD 800||*||*||*||1|
|Non-Member||CAD 1,300||CAD 1,500||CAD 1,700||*||*||*||2|
|Student Non-Member||CAD 700||CAD 800||CAD 900||*||*||*||1|
|Day Registration||CAD 600||CAD 600||CAD 600||*||_||_||_|
Conference Registration fees include Social Events (Welcome Reception, Conference Banquet, Farewell Reception), Breaks, Lunches, and Electronic Proceedings.
The Conference fees above exclude workshops and tutorials. Please see below for registration rates for workshops and tutorials.
Workshops and Tutorials Registration (May 23-24, 2019 only)
|IEEE Life Member||Free||Free||Free|
|IEEE Member||CAD 200||CAD 200||CAD 250|
|IEEE Student Member||CAD 100||CAD 100||CAD 150|
|Non-Member||CAD 300||CAD 300||CAD 350|
|Student Non-Member||CAD 150||CAD 150||CAD 200|
Workshop/tutorial fees include access to workshops and tutorials on both days, and include coffee breaks.
- Social events: Refers to the Welcome Reception (Monday, May 20), Conference Banquet (Tuesday, May 21) and Farewell Reception (Wednesday, May 22).
- Banquet reservations: You can read more about the banquet here [link to web page]. The banquet will take place in two rooms at the Convention Center. Offsite restaurant tickets will be made available if the capacity of the main venue is exceeded.
- Paper Uploads: In order to submit the final paper or video submission at least one of the authors must register in advance (see above). Authors who pay non-student registration fee (excludes one day registrations) are allowed to upload up to 2 contributions and all other registrations are limited to one paper upload (excludes one day registrations). Papers that do not respect the (6+n) page limit (excludes accepted RA-L papers with ICRA option, TRO, and RAM papers) in the final submitted paper version will be removed from the program and the proceedings. No exceptions will be made. One regular registration can be used to upload no more than two papers and all associated attachments. If you are an author or co-author of a single contribution, your registration cannot be shared or used for uploading a paper for which you are not an author. One student registration can be used for upload of only one paper.
- IEEE Student Member: In order to register as a student, select the appropriate student registration category during the online registration.
- 1-day Passes: Are valid only on the main conference days (May 20-22).
- If you wish to attend the main conference as well as the workshops/tutorials, you will need to register for both. Access to the main conference and workshops/tutorials will be strictly controlled and only delegates with valid badges/passes will be allowed entry to the respective areas.
|Tour reservation fee (non-refundable)||CAD 25|
|Additional Welcome Reception Ticket||CAD 75|
|Additional Conference Dinner Ticket||CAD 100|
|Additional Farewell Reception Ticket||CAD 50|
Method of Payment
Registration can only be confirmed once payment is received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Wire payment
Cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient) to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations of the Conference registration made by 20 April 2019 will result in a full refund less CAD 150 to cover administration costs. Cancellations of the Workshop/Tutorial Day registration made by 20 April 2019 will result in a full refund less CAD 75 to cover administration costs. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person by 20 April 2019 without incurring any cost penalty. Refunds for cancellations received after 20 April 2019 will only be made in exceptional circumstances. Failure to obtain the appropriate visa to travel to Canada does not constitute a refund. The Conference Secretariat must be advised in writing of any alterations or transfers.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as published on the Conference website. The Conference and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The Organizing Committee and the Conference Organizers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organizing Committee and the Conference Organizers do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Conference does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.